We can safely call the prevailing time as ‘Internet age’ for everything starts and end with it and it has no bounds on its reach. The impact it has made on people’s lives is unheard of and is inexpressible. After acknowledging the increasing demand for the internet, many new setups came forward to try their luck in this budding industry, but few made the cut by providing incredible Internet service, yes, Linksys is one of the few brands who have managed to gain a steady ground in this fluctuating market. The services provided by this brand are hailed throughout many countries. Now, if you want to get access to their services, you have to buy their product and configure it in a proper manner to avail its features to optimum use. We have mentioned steps below for the same purpose.
- To start the process, open any browser of your choice and then open the default Linksys IP address 192.168.1.1.
- Now, you will be asked to enter the network password as the “Enter Network Password” window will appear, you can, however skip the username and enter only the password. The default passcode will be “password”. Click on the OK option to proceed.
- You now must enter the Open DNS addresses in the Static DNS 1 and Static DNS 2 fields, while making sure to record the current DNS before you make a switch over to the Open DNS.
- Following are the addresses for Open DNS: 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124.
- If in any case, you are required to input other entries as well then you can enter- 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.
- Once everything is done, you may finish this process by clicking on save option.
We hope this was helpful to you; however, if otherwise is the case then contact Linksys Technical Support Australia and the experts will look into the matter and provide you with the most feasible, facile and reliable solution and procedure.