Do you want to get instant alerts on your mobile or desktop screen when you receive new emails on your Gmail account? If so then you have found what you’ve been looking for. Here in the below article, we have given step-by-step instructions for enabling email notifications on your Gmail account. By any chance, if you’ve any Gmail-related queries or questions regarding our services please give a call on Gmail Customer Service Number. Our highly skilled support agents will immediately help you in dealing with all your queries and answer all your questions.
The following instructions will help you in enabling email notifications on Gmail:
- Firstly, make sure that your Gmail mobile application is up-to-date.
- Now open your Gmail mobile application, you’ll see your Gmail inbox on your screen.
- Tap on the sandwich icon from the top-left corner of your screen.
- Gmail Menu bar appears on the left-hand side, scroll down the menu bar and select Settings.
- Under settings choose General settings.
- Tap on the Manage notifications option.
- Now Gmail notification settings tools appear on your screen, just tap on the toggle icon next to the All Gmail notifications option.
If you want to enable email notifications on your Gmail account via your browser then follow these instructions:
- Access your Gmail account from your browser.
- Click on the cog icon from the top-right corner of your Gmail account main page.
- A quick settings bar appears on your screen, select the ‘See all settings’ option.
- Now you’ll be taken to the Gmail settings page, by default General tab will be selected.
- Scroll down your settings page, you’ll find Desktop notifications.
- Check on the radio button next to ‘New mail notifications on’ to enable notifications.
- Now click on the Save changes button.
By following the above instructions you can instantly get the needful done. If you face any problems or errors when you try to enable Gmail notification then you must contact Gmail Technical Support Australia and get instant support for fixing all your errors associated with your Gmail account.