Hotmail is a web-based mailing platform that offers excellent email services for both individuals and business users. Hotmail users can easily access their email account from any device connected to stable internet and manage their email communication tasks. Hotmail users can also access the productivity tools to conveniently manage their daily appointments, events, and contacts. Hotmail is open to everyone, you can create a Hotmail account for free by fulfilling the terms and conditions of Microsoft and start accessing Hotmail services. If you’ve any questions regarding our services please call us on Hotmail Customer Service Care Number and instantly get in touch our support agents.
By setting up your Hotmail application on your system’s email client you can get instant email notifications on your desktop screen and you can manage your mailing tasks in a better way. If you’re using a Mac device and you wish to set up your Hotmail account with your Mac device then simply follow the steps given in the below article.
Steps to set up your Hotmail account with MacOS:
- First, open the mail application from your Mac device.
- Now click on the Mail option from the top-left corner of your menu bar.
- A sub-menu appears under the Mail option, select Add account option.
- Window pop-ups on your screen, now you need to select your email service provider name.
- Check on the radio button next to add other email account option and click Continue.
- Enter your Hotmail account login credentials and click on the Sign-in button.
Now you can access your Hotmail inbox from the Mac mail application. Just in case if you’re experiencing any sort of difficulties when you try to set up your Hotmail account with your Mac device and if you don’t know how to fix them please Contact Hotmail Technical Support Number. We have organized highly experienced technical support professionals to help our customer in dealing with unexpected errors occurred while accessing Hotmail services. Use our helpline number to call and talk with our support experts.