Do you want to set up your Yahoo account to your Outlook account? Then you should know that you have found the perfect blog as here you will be assisted with the most suitable solutions. However, if you have some other related queries then you can always give a dial on the Yahoo Customer Care Number. After which you will get the assistance of the dedicated experts who are available 24/7. And you can connect with them whenever you like.
Step 1- firstly you have set your Yahoo account with the two-step verification, and then you should generate a Yahoo Mail app password. And you would have to use this app password in place of your Yahoo Mail sign-in password when you start configuring Outlook.
Step 2- and now if you do not have the two-step verification to secure your Yahoo account, and if you do not want to enable it, then you should choose to set your account to allow the email clients to access it, and you can do so by using your Yahoo sign in password.
- You now need to log in to your Yahoo account first.
- And then in the top right corner of the page, you must select your ‘Profile name’ and then you need to choose the ‘Account Info’
- You will now have to select the ‘Account Security option.
- Then you also need to select the ‘Generate app password’
- After that, you would have to select the version of Outlook that you would like to use from the given menu.
- And now you should select the ‘Generate’ option.
- You will now see a window appearing on your along with the password key as well as the instructions for using it.
IMPORTANT: you should always consider using the two-step verification method for your Yahoo account. This is because it provides an extra layer of security to protect your account from unauthorized access.
When you have finished following the above steps, you should be all set to access the same easily. But in case you encounter some issues then you should Contact Yahoo Customer Service Number. Then the technicians will right away provide you with the needful.