Do you want to recover the forgotten password of your McAfee account? Then in this blog, you will be guided in no time with accurate steps. But if you have other McAfee queries also then you should call up the McAfee Customer Care Number. The experts will right away provide you with top-notch solutions.
Follow the mentioned steps as instructed to get started:
- Now, first of all, you got to go to the mcafee.com link.
- And now you need to hover around your mouse over the ‘My Account’
- Next, you need to click on the ‘My Account’ option.
- And after that, right under the ‘Login’ button; you would have to click on the ‘Forgot your password?’
- You will now have to type your registered email address in the provided field.
- Then you need to give a click on the ‘Send Email’ button.
- After doing so, you are to check your Inbox for an email with the subject; Reset your McAfee password.
- Now, at last, you just need to click on the link in your email to reset your McAfee password.
NOTE: you should keep in mind that the link will expire after 72 hours, so you would have to click it before then. And if in case it expires, then you will need to repeat the process to get a new email.
And if you do not see the email, then you should check your Spam folder.
Then when you move the email out of the Spam folder, it could be that the links in that email might be blocked by your email app. if in case this happens then you should do the following;
- You need to make sure that [email protected] is on your safe sender’s list. This is to stop McAfee emails from going to the Spam folder.
- Then to get a new email, you should repeat the ‘Reset your password process.
- And now you got to click on the link in the new email to reset your password.
You should be all ready to use the same easily. If you encounter some problem then you just got to Contact McAfee Service Number Australia. And the technicians will assist you with further solutions and instructions.