Yahoo is a digital mailing platform loaded with automated mailing tools. With the help of Yahoo emailing services, users can instantly communicate with their connections over the internet. Yahoo is always concerned about the user’s privacy, that’s why Yahoo provides top-class privacy settings tools users can make use of these tools to improve their Yahoo account’s privacy. To learn more about the built-in features and services of Yahoo, you can use Yahoo Customer Service Care Number and get information from the Yahoo support team.
Yahoo fully-featured mail version is loaded with numerous settings tools, some users may face difficulties in performing their mailing tasks on Yahoo fully-featured mail version. To quickly switchfrom Yahoo fully-featured version toYahoo basic mail version, users can get assistance from the Yahoo customer assistance teamor users can also go through the article mentioned below.
Procedure to instantly switch to Yahoo basic mail version:
- Open the browser of your choice and visit ‘login.yahoo.com’.
- Enter your correct login details in the Yahoo login form and click on the sign-in button.
- You will be taken to your Yahoo account main page, click on the mailbox icon which is at the top left corner of your screen.
- This action directs you to the Yahoo mailbox page, now select the gear icon on the top right corner of your mailbox tab.
- A drop-down menu box appears, go to the more settings option which is at bottom of your menu box.
- You will get a settings tab, here on the side panel you will find an option ‘switch to basic mail’ click on it.
- Now select the reason why you want to switch to the basic version, then click on the Switch to basic version button, now you will be able to access your Yahoo mail account in the basic version.
Yahoo users can talk with Yahoo Technical Support Australia and get guidance in resolving all their technical hassles. Yahoo help team is available 24/7 365days to assist its clients, please feel free to make use of Yahoo support channels.