Gmail is a web-based email service provider platform developed by giant multinational technology company Google. Gmail services are trusted by more than a 1.5billion users all across the globe. By offering comprehensive mailing services Gmail gained popularity all around the world. Initially, Gmail was offering only email exchange services but now by understanding the requirements of its users Gmail has upgraded its tools and services by adding lots of productivity features. Now you can manage all your productivity tasks via your Gmail account. In case if you’re witnessing any sort of technical errors while accessing Gmail productivity tools, contact Gmail Technical Support Australia and get instant support for fixing all your errors associated with your Gmail account.
Gmail supports POP and IMAP features, our users can access easily access their Gmail account from any other third-party email service provider platform. If you want to know the procedure to configure your Gmail account with Thunderbird, please go through the article given in the below article.
Steps to configure your Gmail account with Thunderbird:
- Firstly, ensure that you’ve enabled the POP and IMAP feature on your Gmail account.
- Now open the Mozilla Thunderbird application from your system.
- Click on the email option from your screen.
- A pop-up window appears on your screen, enter your Gmail account login credentials, and click on the Continue button.
- Now click on the ‘Manual config’ button from the pop-up window.
- Ensure that your email server settings are configured properly and then select the Auto-detect option under authentication.
- Now click on the Done button.
Now you can access your Gmail account from the Mozilla Thunderbird application. In case if you get stuck with errors when you try to configure your Gmail account with the Mozilla Thunderbird application, please call Gmail support experts and get assistance. Our users can ring Gmail support experts by making use of Gmail Customer Service Number.