Gmail is the most reliable and comprehensive email service platform developed by a well-known multinational technology company Google. You can manage your personal and business-related email communication tasks effectively by accessing the advanced mailing features of Gmail. Power spam protection features of Gmail detect the spam mails and stores them separately in a spam folder. Gmail is integrated with other Google applications such as Google Calendar, Contact Book, Google-meets, and Hangouts that help users to manage their events, meetings, appointments, and contact information. Some users may not know how to efficiently access Gmail tools, they can contact our helpdesk to seek assistance. Just dial Gmail Customer Service Number to reach the Gmail helpdesk.
Gmail automatically tabs your incoming emails into different categories and keeps your inbox organized. You can add or remove the category on your Gmail account according to your convenience. If you want to know the procedure to add or remove category tabs on Gmail, please go through the instructions listed in the below article.
Steps to add or remove category tabs on Gmail account:
- Open your browser and visit the Gmail login page.
- Login to your Gmail account by entering your login credentials correctly.
- Now your Gmail account main page appears on your browser screen, click on the gear from the top-right corner of your screen.
- Quick Settings pane appears on the right side of your screen.
- Hereunder Inbox type click on Default option.
- Window pop-ups on your screen, here you’ll see all the available category tabs.
- Uncheck on the checkbox next to the category tab that you want to remove from your Gmail account.
- Check on the checkbox to add category tabs on your Gmail account.
- Now click on the Save button.
Got stuck with any sort of technical errors while accessing Gmail services? Then immediately ring Gmail Technical Support Australia and get help in dealing with your technical errors. You can also make use of the Gmail chatbot option to report your queries.