YouTube is an outstanding online video-sharing platform used by billions of users to explore visual content. YouTube allows its users to create a channel and upload videos and make it reach audiences all across the world. You can explore lots of visual content and appreciate the content creators by reacting and commenting on their videos. YouTube is also a great platform for promoting your business, you can create visual content that describes your brand and attract more customers. Apart from freemium services YouTube is also offering paid services to its users. Contact YouTube Support Number Australia to learn more about the benefits of subscribing to the YouTube premium version.
YouTube users may sometimes get to deal with some unexpected technical errors. We understand that these unexpected technical errors restrict users from accessing YouTube services. Sometimes you may need an expert’s guidance to resolve these errors, our experts are present 24/7 to assist you. All you need to do is just give them a ring through YouTube Customer Service Number, one of our support agents get in touch with you instantly and help you in fixing your errors.
If you also wish to know the procedure to quickly upload video on your YouTube channel, then carefully go through the below-given article. In the below article we have given the step-by-step instructions that will help you in uploading videos to your YouTube channel via the YouTube mobile application.
Steps that you need to follow to upload videos on your YouTube channel via the YouTube mobile application:
- Firstly, ensure that your device is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Open YouTube mobile application from your device.
- If you have already signed into your Google account you’ll be directed to the YouTube homepage.
- If not click on the Sign-in button add your Google account on the YouTube mobile application.
- Tap on the plus icon from the bottom of your homepage, an options bar appears on your screen.
- Choose the upload video option and tap on the Allow Access button.
- Now again tap on the Allow option from the pop-up window and allow YouTube to access your Gallery.
- Select the video that you want to upload and click on the Next button.
- Add title and description to your video and then tap on the Next option from the top-right corner of your screen.
- Tap on the upload option, you can see the upload progress on your screen.
- Once the video is uploaded completely, you can check your channel playlist.
We hope that the aforementioned steps have helped you in uploading your video to your YouTube channel successfully. In case if you’re experiencing upload errors when you try to upload videos on your YouTube channel, then Contact YouTube Helpline Number to get assistance for fixing the errors associated with your YouTube application.
We always consider our user’s feedback and suggestions, if you wish to give feedback on our services, please Contact YouTube Support helpline number. Our experts are present 24/7 to take your feedback, please don’t hesitate to send your feedback.