Hotmail is the world’s best web-based email service provider platform developed by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in 1996. By offering comprehensive mailing services to its users Hotmail has gained popularity all around the globe. Hotmail has more than a 400million active users all across the world. Hotmail is currently managed by a giant multinational technology company Microsoft. It has upgraded the features of Hotmail by adding productivity tools that help Hotmail users to manage their events, appointments, online meetings, and contact details. Some users may face difficulties while accessing the newly added tools and features of Hotmail, they can contact Hotmail Technical Support Australia and get help in fixing their troubles.
By deleting unwanted emails from your Hotmail account, you keep your inbox clean. But sometimes unknowingly some users may delete their important emails from their Hotmail account. In case even if you’ve deleted some important emails from your Hotmail account, then please don’t panic you can instantly restore them by following the simple steps given in the below article.
Steps to restore the deleted emails of your Hotmail account:
- Open your browser and visit the Hotmail login page.
- Sign in to your Hotmail account by entering your Hotmail account email id and password correctly.
- Now your Hotmail account main page appears on your screen.
- Click on Deleted Items folder from the left-hand side navigation pane of your screen.
- Here you’ll find your deleted emails, select the emails that you wish to restore.
- Click on the Restore option, now selected emails will be restored to your inbox.
- If you wish to restore to any other folder then click on the ‘Move to’ option and select the folder on which you wish to see your restored emails.
In case if you’re unable to restore your deleted emails, then contact Hotmail support agents. Our support agents will help you in recovering your lost emails, you can reach them via Hotmail Customer Service Number.