Norton is the world’s largest cybersecurity software developing company that develops security software for multiple computing devices. Norton antivirus software guards your system by defending against offline and online threats. In today’s era, everyone makes use of the internet to perform their personal and professional tasks, it is necessary to set up internet security and Norton is an ideal platform for securing your network. Norton secures the data stored on your system from hackers and phishers. Norton is platform-independent, you can easily setup Norton antivirus software on various operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Android without any additional setup. If you are facing any kind of difficulties in downloading or installing Norton antivirus software please feel free to take help from the Norton customer support team by connecting with them through Norton Customer Service Care Number.
Norton user may forget his/her Norton account password and he/she will not be able to access Norton account. If you are stuck in the same situation, don’t worry you can quickly recover your Norton account with help of the below article. Norton users can take help from Norton customer service care team in resetting their Norton account password.
Method to quickly recover your Norton account password:
- Open the browser of your choice and visit the Norton account password recovery page.
- Enter the email id that is associated with your Norton account on your password recovery page.
- Now click on the ‘Continue’ button, Norton sends a password recovery email.
- Open the email you received from Norton and click on the Recover Account button, if in case if you don’t find Norton recovery mail in your inbox please check your spam or junk folders.
- This action directs you to the password resetting page, create a new password for your Norton account.
- Click on the Update button to save your new password, click on the Continue to access your Norton account.
If you are not using the email account that you used to create your Norton account, you can take help from Norton Technical Support Australia in recovering your Norton account.