Facebook is the world’s best social networking site used by billions of users all over the world to connect with their friends. Users can make use of Facebook to discover the things that are happening in the world. You can share the posts on your Facebook timeline that your find on the pages you like and discuss them with your friends. Your friends can react and comment on the posts you upload or share on your timeline. Facebook users can make use of Facebook messenger to connect with their friends individually by sending messages and video calls.
Facebook is loaded with lots of privacy settings tools, you can easily manage your posts you upload on your Facebook account. You can handle who can see the posts that you share on your timeline with the help of privacy settings tools. If you ever feel that someone is stalking your profile, you can immediately hide your information added to your profile from the public. If you want to know how to manage the information added to your Facebook profile please connect with the Facebook helpdesk via Facebook Customer Service Care Number.
Follow these steps to instantly hide the information added on your Facebook profile from the public:
- Open the Facebook mobile application from your android device.
- Access your Facebook account by entering your login details correctly.
- Tap on the three-line icon from the top-right corner of your screen and access the Facebook Menu.
- Scroll-down your Menu bar, you will find the Settings & Privacy option and go to Settings.
- Now you will find the privacy settings option tap on it, you will find the Manage your profile option click on the arrow icon next to it.
- Tap on the pencil icon next to the information that you want to hide from the public.
- Options bar appears on your screen select ‘share with’ option, edit privacy page appears on your screen.
- Check on any other radio button other than the box next to the Public option to hide your information from the public.
If you are facing any kind of issues in making changes to your account’s privacy settings then please report about these issues with Facebook Technical Support Australia.