Instagram is a popular social media platform used by billions of users all across the world to be in touch with their friends and extended family. Instagram users can interact with their connections by sending messages and making video calls. Instagram is the right platform for people who like to get in touch with like-minded people. Instagram is not only connecting people, it is also a great source for entertainment. You can explore entertaining videos, reels, and posts via your Instagram.
Instagram users may sometimes experience technical errors when they try to access the tools and services of Instagram. Some users may not know how to fix these errors that’s why we have organized highly qualified and certified experts in our support desk. Our users can get in touch with our experts by making use of Instagram Customer Service Care Number.
By default, your Instagram activity status will be enabled. If you wish to hide your activities from the people whom you don’t want to see your activity, then kindly follow the instructions given in the below article.
Steps to disable your status on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram application from your mobile phone.
- Enter your Instagram account login credentials and access your Instagram account.
- Now tap on the profile icon from the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Your Instagram profile appears on your screen, click on the hamburger icon from the top-right corner of your screen.
- A menu bar appears on your screen, select the settings option from the menu bar.
- Now go to Privacy, here you’ll find the Activity Status option tap on it.
- Tap on the toggle button next to the Show Activity Status option.
Our users have complained that they’re witnessing errors when they try to access Instagram privacy settings tools. In case if you’re also stuck with the same trouble and looking for assistance then please contact Instagram Technical Support Australia.