Facebook needs no introduction as one of the world’s largest social media platforms. Facebook is an innovative social media platform loaded with unique features and tools that lets users to instantly get connected with their friends and extended family. Facebook services are compatible with your mobile devices and as well as desktop. Just by logging into your Facebook account via any device connected to a stable internet connection. And in case if you face any sort of errors while accessing your Facebook account, please do contact Facebook Technical Support Australia and get experts suggestions for fixing your errors.
If you’re using your desktop to access your Facebook account and if you’re looking for a procedure to change your Facebook password, then you’re in a right place. By following the instructions given in below article you can instantly change your Facebook password via your desktop.
Steps to change your Facebook password using the desktop:
- Open your browser and visit facebook.com.
- Now Facebook login page appears on your screen, enter your Facebook login credentials, and access your account.
- Click on the profile icon from the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Select the Settings & Privacy option from the menu bar.
- Now under Settings & Privacy choose the Settings option.
- This action will take you to the Facebook settings page.
- Go to the Security and Login category and click on the Change password option.
- First, enter your current password and confirm your identity.
- Now create a new password and ensure that your new password matches Facebook password criteria.
- Re-enter your new password and click on the Save Changes button.
Hurray! You can now access your Facebook account using your new password. By just in chance if you get stuck any kind of errors when you try to update your Facebook password then please let us know. We will help you in dealing with the errors associated with your Facebook account. Just gives a ring through Facebook Customer Service Care Number, one of the support executives will immediately get in touch with you.