By regularly updating your Facebook password you can keep your account secured. To reset your Facebook account password first you must enter your current password and confirm your identity only then you’ll be able to update your password. In case if you don’t remember your current password then please contact the Facebook helpdesk to get recovery guidance. You can instantly get connected with our experts via Facebook Customer Service Care Number. If you’re looking for steps to Recover your Facebook password via Facebook mobile app then kindly follow the instructions listed in the below article.
Follow these steps to reset your Facebook password via Facebook mobile application:
- Open the Facebook application from your mobile phone.
- Now you’ll see your Facebook account home page on your screen, tap on the three-line icon from the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Tap on the Settings & Privacy option from your Menu bar.
- Under Settings & Privacy select the Settings option.
- Now tap on Security and Login, here you’ll find an option to change your Facebook password.
- Tap on the arrow icon next to the Change password option.
- Now enter your current password correctly and confirm your identity.
- Create a new password and re-type it once again to confirm it.
- Make sure that your new password matches Facebook password criteria.
- Now tap on the Update Password button to save your new password.
In case if you’re experiencing any sort of technical errors when you try to update your Facebook password or having any other issues with your Facebook account contact Facebook Technical Support Australia. Our technical support agents offer ultimate solutions for all your issues associated with your Facebook account. You just ring us via our helpline number and get connected with our support agents. Our users can also email their queries to our support mail id and get instant responses from our technicians.