AVG is a powerful antivirus and security product developing company that offers highly efficient and fully proficient cybersecurity solutions for all your digital devices. AVG security software uses ultimate techniques to defend against emerging threats and protects your digital data from the eagle eyes of cybercriminals. AVG offers its security solutions for the devices of Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems. For AVG product-related queries please contact AVG helpdesk via AVG Customer Service Care Number.
Here in this blog, we’ve explained the procedure to activate an AVG subscription on a Mac device. If you’re a Mac user then please do follow the instructions given in the below article to quickly activate your AVG Subscription on your Mac device.
Follow these instructions to activate AVG Subscription on Mac:
- Visit the official AVG website via your browser and download AVG antivirus for Mac.
- Once the AVG antivirus software installation file is downloaded, double-click on it and proceed with the installation procedure.
- AVG installation window appears on your screen, agree with AVG terms and conditions.
- Click on the Install button and wait until the installation is completed.
- Once AVG software is installed on your Mac device, click on the Menu icon.
- A menu bar appears on your screen, select Activate paid features option.
- Now enter your AVG subscription activation code and click on the Activate button.
- Click on the See my apps button from your dialog box.
- You can now install all the premium security tools included with your AVG subscription.
And just in case if you’re experiencing any kind of errors while activating your product subscription or installing AVG premium applications, then please feel free to get technical guidance from AVG Technical Support Australia. Our technical agents are well-trained and highly experienced they’ll terminate all your errors using advanced techniques and strategies. You can get 24/7 365days technical support from our support experts.