Do you want to access your Hotmail account from Windows Live Mail? Then you will surely be able to do so right away. If you also have other related queries feel free to call the Hotmail Customer Care Number Australia. The experts are always available to provide you with the needful.
The following are the steps to get sad with the required solution:
- First of all, you got to begin by going to the Windows Live Mail ribbon menu and then you need to select the ‘Accounts’ option.
- Next, you would have to select the ‘Email’ tab. and now you should have the ‘Add your Accounts’ window opened on your current screen.
- After that, you will have to enter your email address, password, and display name for your sent messages.
- And then you need to select the ‘Remember this password’ checkbox.
- You also need to select the ‘Manually configure server settings checkbox.
- And now you should go to select the next button.
- Then you will have to select the ‘Server type’ from the drop-down arrow and also you must choose the IMAP settings.
- Now in the ‘Incoming server information’ section, you got to go to the ‘Server address text box and enter imap-mailoutlook.com.
- Then you should select the ‘Requires a secure connection’ checkbox.
- And in the ‘Port’ text box you should enter 993.
- After that, you need to select the ‘Authenticate using’ drop-down arrow and choose the ‘Clear text’ option.
- Now you will need to enter your full email address in the ‘Login user name’ text box.
- And in the ‘Outgoing server information’ section, you need to go to the ‘Server address text box and enter smtp-mail.outlook.com. And then in ‘Port’, you need to enter 587.
- You now got to select the ‘Requires a secure connection’ and also the ‘Requires authentication’ checkboxes.
- Lastly, you need to select the Next and the Finish buttons.
You should be all set and ready to access the same without any issues. But if you encounter some sort of glitches then you must Contact Hotmail Customer Service. The well-skilled techs will immediately guide you accordingly with further solutions.