Yahoo is a web-based email service provider platform with more than a 200million active users all around the globe. Yahoo is packed with top-notch security features that help users to manage their email communication tasks securely. Yahoo providers 1TB of free email storage space for its users. Yahoo is a well-suited platform for managing your personal and business email communication tasks. If you wish to use Yahoo for managing your business emails, then we suggest you to subscribe for Yahoo paid version. If you have questions regarding the paid services offered by Yahoo, please contact our support experts via Yahoo Customer Service Care Number.
In case if you’ve mistakenly deleted your important emails from your Yahoo mail and looking for a way to recover them. Then you’re in a right place, here in the below article we have provided step-by-step instructions for recovering your deleted emails in Yahoo mail.
Steps to recover deleted emails in Yahoo Mail:
- Open any browser of your choice and visit login.yahoo.com.
- Enter your Yahoo account login credentials correctly and access your Yahoo account.
- Now click on the mailbox icon from the top-right corner of your screen.
- This action takes you to your Yahoo inbox.
- Click on the Trash option from your left-hand side navigation pane.
- Here you’ll find all the deleted items, check on the checkbox next to the emails that your want to recover.
- If you wish to move them back to your inbox click on the ‘Restore to Inbox’ option.
- In case if you wish to move to any other folder then click on the move option.
- An options bar appears on your screen, select the folder on which you wish to see your recovered emails.
If a user is facing any kind of technical errors when he/she tries to recover their deleted emails, they can immediately Contact Yahoo Technical Support Australia to get assistance. For your convenience we offer 24/7 365days customer support, feel free to contact us.