Are you looking forward to learning how to print the incoming emails in your Outlook account? Well, then you would be glad to know that you have for sure made the right choice. And here you will be guided accordingly with absolutely reliable solutions. However, if you need help with other Outlook glitches or queries then you need not worry as you have come to the right blog, and you will not be disappointed with the results. All you’ve got to do is give a dial on the Outlook Customer Care Number right away for the best assistance. Then the experts will provide you with the solutions needed as soon as possible, as they are available at all times.
The following are the steps to print the incoming emails automatically in your Outlook account; you just need to follow along as instructed to get the desired done:
- First of all, you need to go to the ‘Home’ tab, and then you should select the ‘Rules > Create Rule’ option.
- After that, in the ‘Create Rule’ dialog box, you would have to select ‘Advanced Options’
- And now in the ‘Rules Wizard’ section, you got to select the conditions that you want to use to filter the incoming messages to print. For example, you might want to automatically print the messages that are sent only to you that have specific text in the Subject line. And then you should select the ‘Next’ button to continue.
- You will now have to select the Print it check box.
- After doing so you need to select the ‘Finish’ button to complete the rule.
- Now, at last, you will have every incoming email that matches the rule you set will automatically print to the printer connected to your computer.
You should be done going through the given steps and should be able to access the same without any problem. But in case you come across any sort of issues then you know that you are just a call away, you only need to Contact Outlook Customer Service. And the dedicated technicians will then guide you with the required solutions instantly.