Are you trying to export your Gmail emails as Mbox files, but facing a problem doing so? Then you might be looking forward to proper solutions and guidance to get the same resolved, right? If so then you will not regret coming to this blog, as here you will be assisted with reliable and useful solutions instantly. But if you have other related issues also then you need not worry you’ve just got to dial up the Gmail Customer Care Number. Then the most skilled experts will help you out with the needful.
Follow the mentioned steps to get started with the required procedure:
- First of all, to download specific messages, you would have to apply a label to those messages, such as; you should create a label titled ‘Messages to download’, and then you need to apply it to the messages that you want to download.
- After that, you got to go to https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
- Next, you would have to select the ‘Select None’ option.
NOTE: You should know that Gmail only stores the emails, and it cannot store other data on the export screen.
- You will now have to scroll to Mail and then select the gray X towards the right side. Then you got to do the following;
- To be able to download only certain messages, you need to select the ‘All Mail’ option.
- And you must check the ‘Select Labels’
- Then you also need to check the labels that tag the emails you would like to download.
- After doing so you will need to select the next button.
- You should remember not to change the file type; you just have to select the ‘Create Archive’ tab.
- Finally now, at last, you will have a zip file transmitted to your selected delivery method. However, by default, you will receive an email along with a link to download the zip file.
Once you are done going through the steps given you should be all ready to access the same by yourself. If you face any problem then you can contact Gmail Service Number Australia. You will then be assisted by the technicians who are eligible to solve all the related concerns.