Do you want to know the procedure to set up AVG antivirus software on a Mac device? Then you’re in the right place. In this blog, we’ve given step-by-step guidance for downloading and installing AVG antivirus software on your Mac device. In case if you’ve any queries related to your AVG products and subscriptions please let us know, we’ll surely help you in dealing with your queries. Just dial AVG Customer Care Number to instant reach our support experts.
The following are the steps to set up AVG antivirus software on your Mac device; you simply need to follow these steps to do the needful:
- Open any browser of your choice and go to the official AVG website.
- Now select the Mac option from the top of your browser screen.
- Click on the Download AVG Antivirus for MAC option, now your AVG antivirus installation file starts downloading.
- Double-click the AVG antivirus software installation file.
- Installation window pop-ups on your screen, double-click on the AVG icon to start with the installation procedure.
- Now click on Allow option to determine whether AVG Antivirus software can be installed on your Mac device.
- Click on the Continue button to proceed with further installation steps.
- Agree with the User License Agreement and terms and conditions of AVG.
- Click the Install option to start the installation procedure.
- If prompted please enter your Touch ID and then click Install Software.
- If the System Extension Blocked notification appears on your screen, please click OK.
- Now you’ll see a message saying ‘The installation was successful’, click the Close button.
If you come across AVG installation errors when you try to set up AVG antivirus on your Mac device and if you don’t how to fix them, kindly Contact AVG Support Number Australia and seek assistance from our experts. We will surely help you by fixing all your issues associated with your AVG software and subscriptions.