Now users can view network logs with the Linksys router web-based setup page. If you want to check your router’s log then you have to follow some basic step-by-step instructions provided by the techies of Linksys Helpline Number Australia. Just go through the below given procedure properly.
- Firstly, make sure that your computer is connected to the local network. In order to check this, you have to check the network status that is located at the bottom of the main desktop page. To connect your system with the modem, you can make use of any cable.
- Then you have to open a web browser and then type the IP address i.e. ‘192.168.1.1’ in the search bar and press enter. After entering the IP address if an error occurs, then check your router’s manual and then you have to check your device’s manual for specific IP address.
- After that, you will be directed to the login page where you have to enter the user id and administrator password. If you have created an administrative password earlier then you have to enter the password as ‘password’ in the text field. if not then set up any passcode and then you will be prompted to a configuration
- Then tap on ‘status’ option on the configuration page to get the information about your router and its log files. Then on the same page, you will see the log link, click on that link.
- Now click on logs to check your modem’s saved logs. Then you will see a list of logs. To check if your log is up to date just refresh it.
- Now open your browser’s search function and to search a specific IP address, press Ctrl+F keys and then enter your search term into the field and press enter.
- Finally, close the window and take the exit from the setup page.
Whenever you face any kind of technical error associated with Linksys, then instead of worrying much, get instant technical support for this issue by calling on Linksys Router customer support Number.