Netgear is an ultimate and one of the most renowned router brands that are present in the market right now. The speed that it offers is over the top and it is very dependable in terms of connectivity. As far as connectivity is concerned, you can also use the network bridge on it as well if you have two routers. The Netgear Technical support stated that applying a bridge mode is very user friendly as it merges the connections into a one whole new connection which is somewhere very helpful for the users.
If you too are looking for a network bridge setup in your office or in your home then, you have come to the right place because Netgear Customer Support Australia has given some steps below for your assistance in this whole process.
- First of all, we recommend that you note all the Wi-Fi settings of the router to which the second router is going to connect.
- Now, open your web browser on a laptop or a phone which is connected to the router
- Now, in the search bar type http://www.routerlogin.net and a login screen will be displayed.
- Then, enter the router username and password.
- Now, click on Advanced then select the Advanced Setup.
- Then, click on wireless bridge and you’ll notice a new page will be displayed
- Now, enable the bridge mode
- Then, click on the Setup Bridge Mode Wireless Settings option.
- Enter the Settings of the other router and complete the following parameters;
- Select the wireless network frequency between 2.4GHz or 5GHz and for 802.11ac, select 5GHz.
- Under the (SSID) field, enter the Wireless Network Name
- Now, in the Security Option section select the Wi-Fi security mode of the second router.
- In case you are prompted, type the password used for connecting with Wi-Fi to the router.
- Click on the Apply button. The settings for the other router will be saved and the Advanced Settings page will be displayed.
- Finally at last, click on the Apply button on the Advanced Wireless Settings page.
With these steps you can easily setup a bridge mode on your router without any hassle. If you are looking for any further information regarding your router, please let us know, you can call us on our official Netgear Customer Support Number and our team will be really happy to help you out in this whole process.