Connectivity issues are very common in the market of internet routers, but not in case of Netgear. This issue is not very common among the Netgear user but can be found in rare cases. It generally means that you won’t be able to connect to your router like you used to before. According to Netgear Customer Support, troubleshooting this error or issue is pretty easy and can be done by anybody.
If you are looking forward to resolve this issue and want to experience a whole new internet surfing experience, then you have come to the right place because Netgear Technical Support has given some easy steps for your assistance so that you can get through this process pretty easily.
- First of all, disconnect your router and connect your computer directly to your modem.
- If you cannot access the Internet, we recommend that you must contact your ISP.
- If you can access the Internet, reconnect your router as it was before and follow the next step.
- Now, log in to the router.
- Now, run the router’s Smart Wizard and follow the steps below-
- If PPPoE is discovered, enter the username and password provided by your ISP. Then, Click on Apply and wait.
- If a static IP address is discovered, configure your router with the IP address for your router, the address of the ISP’s DNS, and the address of the default gateway. Your ISP provided you with this information.
- At last, click on the Smart Wizard Test button to access the NETGEAR online test page.
We hope that these steps will help you a lot in this whole procedure and you’ll be left with satisfaction. For any further information regarding your router, feel free to call us on our official Netgear Tech Support Number and our team highly skilled experts will give you the advice to the best of their abilities.