Google is a multinational technology company that develops extraordinary productivity tools and hard devices. Google account users can make use of advanced tools to efficiently perform their personal and professional tasks. Anyone can sign-up and create a Google account for free. Google users can also get access to Google workspace, which is called as G-suite by subscribing to Google premium services. Google premium service package users get access to automated and advanced marketing and administrative tools, these tools help its users to easily expand their business online. Google tools are platform-independent; users can access their Google account from various operating systems and utilize the tools of Google. If you are facing any kind of issues in accessing your Google account or if get stuck while access the upgraded tools of Google, kindly make use of the Google Customer Service Care Number and talk about your issues with Google customer support experts.
Google account user can change their Google account password whenever they feel like their current Google account password is not secured. If you want help in resetting your Google account password through your Android device, then please do follow the steps given in the below write-up. If you want to report a complaint regarding the errors you face while accessing your Google account, connect with the Google helpline team.
Steps to reset your Google account password through your Android device:
- Open Settings application from your Android mobile or tablet.
- Click on the Accounts option from your settings bar.
- Under your Accounts, click on the Google, now you will find the Google Account option tap on it.
- Choose the Personal info tab from your screen, here you will find a password option tap on the arrow icon next to it.
- Enter your Google account’s current password to confirm your identity.
- Now you will be taken to the password resetting page, create a password and re-enter it in the below field to confirm your password.
- Click on the Change Password button to save your Google account’s new password.
If you want any kind of technical assistance in fixing the errors on your Google account, connect with Google Technical Contact Number Australia through the Google support team.