Facebook is a popular social networking medium used by billions of people for connecting with their friends, relatives, and colleagues. Through Facebook, you can easily get in touch with your old friends. By scrolling Facebook newsfeed, you will get to see the latest news and pictures uploaded by your friends, pages, and groups you follow. Facebook offers you a set of powerful and automated tools, you can use these tools to customize your posts and make them creative. If you want to know more about the automated tools of Facebook, users can connect with the Facebook help center via Facebook Customer Service Care Number.
Facebook users can safeguard their profiles from stalkers by making use of efficient privacy settings tools. You can manage who can see the posts uploaded on your Facebook timeline. If you lock your Facebook profile, only your friends can see the posts on your profile. To get help in locking your Facebook profile, go through the instructions given in the article written below. Facebook users can also take help from the Facebook support desk and learn how to use the profile locking feature.
Procedure to lock your Facebook profile:
- Login to your Facebook account by accessing the Facebook login form through the browser or Facebook mobile application.
- Once you login into your Facebook account you will be taken to the Facebook homepage, click on the Menu option from the top-right corner of your screen.
- The menu bar appears on your screen, select Settings & Privacy to get more options.
- Under Settings & Privacy, tap on the Settings option, and visit the settings tab.
- Scroll down you will find the Profile Locking option, click on it.
- You will be directed to the Profile Locking page, click on the Lock your profile button from the bottom of your screen to lock your profile.
If any kind of technical glitch is disturbing you from accessing the services of Facebook, feel free to connect with Facebook Technical Support Australia and report about your glitches. Our technical experts instantly go through your reports provide step-by-step solutions to fix your glitches.