Hotmail is the free mailing service providing platform developed by Microsoft. Hotmail is currently being used by billions of users because it is one of the fastest and secured mailing platform. Hotmail is continuously upgrading its tools and features to help its users to smoothly perform their mailing activities. Hotmail has a rich set of editing tools, you can make use of these editing tools to compose your complex emails in less time.
If you wish to receive the emails of your Hotmail account on the email account of your choice, you can quickly make this possible by enabling the forwarding feature on your Hotmail account. With the help of the feature, all the emails you receive on your Hotmail account will be automatically forwarded to the email account that you have entered. To know more about the benefits of using this feature connect with the Hotmail help desk via Hotmail Customer Service Care Number.
Hotmail users can quickly enable this amazing feature by following the steps given in the below article.
Steps to quickly enable forwarding feature on your Hotmail account:
- Open the browser of your choice and go to Hotmail account login page.
- Access your Hotmail account by entering your Hotmail account login credentials correctly.
- Now your Hotmail account’s main page appears on your screen, click on the gear icon from the top-right side of your screen.
- A drop-down bar appears, click on the view all settings option from the bottom of your drop-down bar.
- Now settings page appears on your screen, here click on the mail option from the left pane.
- Another panel appears on your screen, choose the forwarding option from it.
- Check on the checkbox next to Enable forwarding, enter the email id on which you want to receive the forwarded emails.
- Click on the save option from the bottom of your screen.
If you are facing any kind of issues in enabling this feature or unable to receive the forwarded emails on the email account quickly establish communication with Hotmail Technical Support Australia and get expert’s suggestions in fixing these troubles.