Outlook is the email service provider platform that offers free mailing services to its users. Outlook users can also share images, documents, files, and audio clips along with text messages. Outlook services can be accessed from multiple platforms such as Outlook mobile application, browser, or Microsoft office app. Outlook users can customize the theme of their Outlook application with the help of preloaded theme settings tools. Microsoft is evolving the features of Outlook continuously by understanding the requirements of its users. Outlook is loaded with the most advanced mailing tools that’s the reason why Outlook different compare to other email service provider mediums.
It is very important for every user to change his/her password to keep their data safe from hackers and phishers. Outlook users can change their Outlook account instantly whenever they wish to change their password. If you are facing any kind of issues in changing your Outlook account password or if you don’t know how to change your Outlook account password please connect with Outlook customer support engineers by making use of Outlook Customer Service Australia.
Try following the steps given in the below article to quickly change your Outlook account password.
These steps will help you in changing your Outlook account password:
- Open the browser of your choice and visit the Outlook login page.
- Now access your Outlook account by entering your Outlook account login credentials.
- Your Outlook account’s inbox appears on your screen as you log in, click on the profile icon from the top-left corner.
- Now choose the My Profile option, a profile settings page appears on your screen.
- You will find the ‘Changing your password’ option select that option.
- Enter your Outlook account’s current password and click on the sign-in button.
- Now password changing form appears on your screen first enter your current password correctly then create a new password and re-enter it to confirm your new password.
- Click on the Save button to save your new password.
If want any kind of technical help in fixing the issues related to your Outlook account kindly connect with Outlook Technical Support Australia.