Google is an essential part of our lives as it gives us a huge number of services, applications, and products that make our life easy and productive. In the current age, almost everyone is using Google products and services across the globe. Google has revolutionized the way we read, purchase, travel, order, or operate our daily life. One such tremendous application in Google play store is a unique platform to download an endless number of applications as per the users’ requirements. Google play store is so important that one cannot operate their phone without play store as it has everything that mobile or any other digital devices require to improve productivity, the efficiency with unlimited entertainment, but in very rare case people witness issue such as Google play won’t open or people couldn’t download apps due to some error.
If your area also having the same issue with your Google play store account don’t worry just reach us to our customer support service to get instant help from our skilled and supportive customer care representatives via Google Customer Service Number.
Google Play store users can also resolve the issue by applying the below-mentioned instructions:
- First, check that you are having a good internet reception so that the Google play store will load smoothly.
- Open the settings tab on your device.
- Go to Apps and notifications to view see all the apps.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store app and tap on the icon.
- Select storage and top on clear cache.
- By tapping the date will be cleared.
- Now open the Play Store and try downloading the applications again.
Try restarting your device, tap Power off or Restart if that is an option, and check after it starts as if the issue is resolved if not then check your device storage as low storage on the device also hamper the Play store operation. Clear storage to make sure the Play Store gets enough space to run smoothly.
You can also try a series of tricks to resolve the issue:
- Open your device and check if there is an SD card used to improve storage, clear all the unused applications to make some space.
- You can also clear data and data from the download manager.
- Uninstall and re-install the Google Play Store.
- Update the Google play store or your device.
- Try removing and adding your Google account to your device.
Google Play store can eradicate the issue by following above-mentioned methods, if a user is still, having issues while operating their Google Play Store account, feel free to call our customer care representatives to get prompt assistance. Reach us via Google Support Australia.