If an employee or business owner spends personal funds to purchase items for their business, they must complete an expense claim to be reimbursed. Expense claims are similar to expense reports in that you can submit multiple receipts on one expense claim. Xero makes it too easy for you to manage all that under single software.
If you too are looking forward to creating an expense claim then you have to the right place because Xero Customer Support has given some methods and steps which you might want to consider in order to enjoy the flawless working of your liking.
- First of all, open your Xero software, then go to the “Accounts” menu and select “Expense Claims”
- Now, click on “Add Receipt”
- Then, you’ll be asked to complete the fields, fill them with appropriate data
- When you’ll move forward, you’ll notice that all the added data will appear on the next page.
- Now, you must select the receipts that you want to submit for approval
- You can select those by putting a checkmark in the box
- Once you are done click on “Submit for Approval”
- Then, In the next screen, you’ll see the status of all expense claims that you just submitted
- All the expense claims that are just submitted will be shown on the “Awaiting Authorization” tab.
- Once the claims get approved, it will move to “Awaiting Payment”
We hope that these steps will help you a lot in this whole process and will also give you an exceptional assistance. As we said earlier these steps will require your attention and these steps must be implemented properly and carefully so that you won’t face any issues during this process. For any further information regarding your account please let us know, you can call us on our official Xero Tech Support number and we’ll be really happy to help you.